No comments
Its a boring thurday afternoon...Gotta quiz tmr but im not in the mood to study for it now... juz feel like nua-ing here toking rubbish for a while. Was reading a few frens' blogs a while ago and felt a strong urge to set up a blog again..so here i am hehhe =)
A lot of things went thru my mind as i read other pple's blog...how much i miss some of them...how everyone is changing... Some of them went thru quite a bit of ups and downs in the past few months but im glad they are fine now =D Like wat kl says, What doesnt kills u makes u stronger, and I totally agree with that. That's how most of us learn isnt it?
Well, there's tis para that I like a lot from yy's blog and I shall steal it from him. It says:
Its true that life is full of regrets, that's why I hardly regret the things that I do (other den the occassional minute regrets hehe). No matter wat happens I always try my best to look at the brighter side of things and tell myself that "Hey, at least I learnt something from it". Guess this mindset has made my life better.... with less regrets =)
A lot of things went thru my mind as i read other pple's blog...how much i miss some of them...how everyone is changing... Some of them went thru quite a bit of ups and downs in the past few months but im glad they are fine now =D Like wat kl says, What doesnt kills u makes u stronger, and I totally agree with that. That's how most of us learn isnt it?
Well, there's tis para that I like a lot from yy's blog and I shall steal it from him. It says:
The Regrets
U shld know by now,
Dun do things that u will regret.
Dun even regret cos its not gng to help.
Dun ever hurt a relationship bcos things will nv be the same again.
Dun say things when u dun mean it.
Dun make comments without thinking.
Dun try to amend things that are broken cos it will nv be mend.
Life will be perfect when all rivers dries up and mountains got no edges
Life is too short for regrets.
Life is too tiring even without regrets.
Its true that life is full of regrets, that's why I hardly regret the things that I do (other den the occassional minute regrets hehe). No matter wat happens I always try my best to look at the brighter side of things and tell myself that "Hey, at least I learnt something from it". Guess this mindset has made my life better.... with less regrets =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home