sunkissed*gal

Monday, November 06, 2006

Its a wonderful world

Yeah~! Ah gong finally got his cornea transplant done on fri and he's able to see now!!! Woohooo!!! I felt so happly for him when I heard that he regained his eyesight! Previously, he was suffering from cataract and some other disease that caused him to lose his eyesight. He was living in total darkness for the past yr. My heart goes out to him whenever I visits him. He was unable to fend for himself at all... He cant see anything, his ears are quite deaf (selective deafness... =D), his legs are weak, etc... my ah ma refuse to let him move ard much in the hse and all he could do was to lie on the bed. This is saddening for anyone who is used to doing everything on his own.
His doctor dissuaded him from the operation but he insisted in doing it. And he made it! safe and sound... I guess its his strong will that kept him going all this while and pulled him through the operation. I am so glad for him...I cant imagine how he must have felt when he can finally see this wonderful world again. I cant imagine the gratitude, the happiness, the longingness and the many tots that went past his mind when he first open his eyes to see tis world again. I hope u will be able to fulfil any remaining wishes now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home