MooMoo....
No mood to study today after the lousy paper...so I spent the whole afternoon playing this cow game. http://gprime.net/game.php/cowmaze. Try it! Its challenging! It tests ur logical thinking and creativity! hahhaha~ The purpose of the game is to lead the cow to the trophy using the arrows given. Sometimes u r limited by the number of arrows, sometimes its a try of luck... It gives me a sense of satisfaction esp when i manage to solve a difficult level. Yeah Im smart hahahah~ Completed all 42 levels tis afternoon..woohoo!
Oh yah! I muz comment on my sumptuous dinner tonite! We had good stuff tonite, thanks to shunyi, lhui and lianz. We had lots of food to go wif the usually plain vanilla instant noodle. The soup was damn good. Yummy yum yum *satisfied grin* Thanks girl for the wonderful dinner.
Oh yah! I muz comment on my sumptuous dinner tonite! We had good stuff tonite, thanks to shunyi, lhui and lianz. We had lots of food to go wif the usually plain vanilla instant noodle. The soup was damn good. Yummy yum yum *satisfied grin* Thanks girl for the wonderful dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home